I’m happy to report that both versions of the third level are nearly complete. As a matter of fact, they are complete, but I might like to add some polish later 😉 Anywho, this week I decided to spruce up the loading scene a bit. Up till now, it’s just been a blank screen with the word ‘Loading’ on it. Very exciting, I know, but I figured I could do better.
Continue reading “New Loading Scene”
So last week, in an effort to break up the monotony, I began working on a new enemy to spice things up a bit. I had actually made his concept sketch a while ago but for whatever reason had put his development off until now.
Continue reading “A new Minion”
In the last update, I mentioned that I would be giving modular assets a whirl as opposed to creating large levels out of custom/single use meshes. Well, I tried it, but wasn’t too Continue reading “Level Creation Continued…”